Whether Valentine’s Day is your thing or not and whether you are celebrating love with another, self love or love for your gals, why not take this “holiday” as an excuse to spoil yourself or someone else?
We’re listing just some of our favourite local businesses who have something amazing planned for Valentine’s Day. There’s something for everyone, so indulge and trust us, you will have nothing but love for all the goodies.
- The Valentine’s Collection from Stitch and Stone. They have everything from house decor, to jewellery, to beautiful clothing
- Regency Bakery and all of their mouth watering desserts. Chocolate tarts anyone?
- Valentine’s Day stamped message cookies from Guilty Pleasures Bakeshop + Catering – the cookies make their statements with their messages like “wanna make out”, plus they taste amazing – need we say more?
- The Fromagerie has literally everything your taste buds could want, including heart shaped charcuterie Valentine’s Day arrangements, Galentine’s Boxes and Valentine’s Day boxes with different combinations. All of these boxes and arrangements are perfect for any Valentine’s Day plans
- Bella Flora – Stunning floral arrangements for anyone in your life. Who doesn’t love getting flowers?
- Flower Towne who have not only beautiful floral arrangements but also amazing gift box sets with other local businesses products. We would take one of each …
- Crosscut Distillery has the cutest Valentine’s Day hand sanitizers – perfect for everyday use. Not to mention all of the amazing cocktails.
- The Alibi Room has Valentine’s Day cocktails which sound as tasty as they look. Also, would take one of each.
- Wander Food & Wine has a tantalizing Valentine’s menu for takeout including escargot bourguignon and duck confit. We’re drooling at the thought of this menu.
- Looking for a perfect Valentine’s Day menu for two? Verdicchio Ristorante is serving up their amazing dishes for your celebrations. The perfect dinner.
Of course, we love ALL of our local businesses and always #supportlocal and if we took the time to list all of the amazing things happening around our city for Valentine’s Day, we would have thousands of amazing options. We are excited at all of the amazing options we have for this holiday of love. We hope you enjoy, we know we will.
Sending love xo